Terms & Conditions
Homesteading & Prepping Summit 2023
Saturday, April 22nd & Sunday, April 23rd, 2023
By using this website and/or attending the Homesteading and Prepping Summit, you represent that you have fully read, you understand, and you agree to all of the provisions set forth below. If you cannot or will not make that representation, do not purchase a ticket, or attend the Homesteading and Prepping Summit.
- The following apply to all of the Terms and Conditions listed on the Homesteading and Prepping Summit website.
- “Attendee”, “You”, and “Your” refer to you, the individual accessing this website and accepting the Terms and Conditions as well as to any minor children that are under your supervision.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, and “Us”, refer to the Homesteading and Prepping Summit, its directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents, as well as the sponsors, speakers, vendors, and volunteers participating in the Homesteading and Prepping Summit.
- “Party”, “Parties”, and “Us”, refer to both the attendee and the company, or either the attendee or the company, as the context requires.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration paid on connection with the Homesteading and Prepping Summit to be held on April 2023 in Elkton, Florida.
Content presented and accepted “AS IS”.
- The content on this website is provided on an “AS IS” basis. The the fullest extended permitted by law, the Company:
- Shall not be liable for the accuracy of the content of this website or for information which is or may be provided by any other third party; and
- Shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, and whether or not you have advised the company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs, and the data thereon, and any other direct or indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages.
Internet Tracking Files
We use IP addresses in our administration of the website, for trend analysis, to determine users’ general geographic location, and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. Data collected is not linked to personally identifiable information. Our web servers automatically log standard information including browser type, access times. email receipt, URL requests, and referral URL for purposes of website administration and troubleshooting. This logged information is not shared with third parties. Because portions of this website are interactive, cookies are used in those places.
Links to and from this website
If you create a link to a page of this website, it is at your own risk, and the exclusions and limitations set forth herein apply to your use of this website by linking to it. The Company does not monitor content of websites which are linked to or from this website. The Company is not the publisher of such content. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or for the security practices of any linked websites, and users should familiarize themselves with those privacy policies and security practices before disclosing personal information.
- Attendee information will not be disclosed to any third party, other than appropriate authorities, if legally required to do so. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party. Any emails sent by the Company will only be in connection with the current or future Homesteading and Prepping Summit events.
- In an effort to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Homesteading and Prepping Summit participants, Homesteading and Prepping Summit events are private events and are not “open to the public”. No media outlets or media representatives will be allowed to attend, record, or report on the event without the express written consent and approval by the Homesteading and Prepping Summit management. Any such violation will result in expulsion (whether the media representative is a ticket holder or not), and will be subject to legal action and monetary awards for violation of attendees’ right to privacy
Homesteading and Prepping Summit Participation Rules
- No reckless behavior
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- No profanity
- No littering
- Park only in designated areas
- No pets will be allowed
- An attendee’s violation of the company’s rules may result in expulsion of the attendee and those persons accompanying attendee from the property. In the case of expulsion, for a rule violation, no refund will be given.
We will not refund any payment by Attendee for admission to the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event unless we cancel the entire event. We reserve the right to cancel the event at any time for any reason. There are no refunds due to “acts of God”, including but not limited to weather related events, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding, rain, pandemics, etc. If you cannot or choose not to attend, for any reason, at any time, we will not refund payment. (However, you can transfer your ticket to a third party.) We are not responsible for cancellations or non-appearances by speakers, vendors or exhibitors, and no refund will be given on account thereof.
Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement for Event
- Purchase of an admission ticket and/or attendance at any Homesteading and Prepping Summit event activity signifies my understanding and agreement to the terms set forth below.
- I acknowledge that participating in the Homesteading and Prepping summit event may involve physical activity and present a risk of death, serious injury and property loss. The risks may include, without limitation, (a) acts or omissions of the Company, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors; (b) acts or omissions of other people, including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, event sponsors, speakers, vendors and exhibitors; (c) weather; (d) natural conditions and hazards; (e) lack of hydration or food; and (f) contact with other participants in the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event.
- I hereby assume all risk of participating in the Homesteading and prepping Summit event.
- I represent that I am physically fit for participation in the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event.
- I agree to abide by any decision of the organizers and event hosts to any aspect of my participation in this event, including their decision to suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event, with the full understanding and agreement that the Company undertakes to provide such treatment.
- I acknowledge that this Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement will be relied upon by the Company, and that the Company would not sell me an admission ticket or allow me on the premises where the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event is being held without my acceptance of this Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement.
- In consideration of the company selling me an admission ticket and permitting me to participate in the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event, for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, I hereby:
- Waive, release, and discharge the Company, their respective directors, officers, employee, agents and independent contractors, and all sponsors, vendors, speakers, exhibitors and volunteers, from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur in connection with me attending and participating in the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event, including traveling to and from the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event;
- Indemnify and hold harmless all entities or persons mentioned in the section from any, and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of my acts or omissions during the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event.
Covid-19 Waiver, Release, and Indemnification Agreement:
By attending the Homesteading and Prepping Summit, you and any guest voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19 and agree not to hold Homesteading and Prepping Summit, the unincorporated town of Elkton, St Johns County, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury
- By accessing this website and attending the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event, you agree and consent to the terms and conditions stated on this website. If any of these terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable by final judgment of a court of competent jurisdiction for any reason (including, but not limited to, the exclusions and limitations set forth above), then the invalid or unenforceable terms will be severed from the remaining terms, which shall continue to apply.
- The Company’s failure to enforce any provisions of the foregoing agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions or any other provision, and shall not affect the validity of these terms and conditions or the right to enforce each and every provision.
- This Statement of Terms and Conditions of Service, Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement and Video/Audio Release shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of Florida, and shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under the applicable law.
- Sole and exclusive venue for any action brought in connection with the use of this website, the agreements contained herein, or Attendee’s participation in the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event shall be in the courts having jurisdiction within Putnam County, Florida.
- You may have statutory rights as a consumer that are not affected by this agreement.
Video and Audio Recording Consent and Release
In consideration of Homesteading and Prepping Summit allowing my attendance (and the attendance of my child/ward) at the Homesteading and Prepping Summit event, and by my purchase of an admission ticket, I hereby authorize the Company (and/or Company approved media) to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs, video and audio recordings that may pertain to me (or my minor child/ward) – including my (or my child/ward’s) image, likeness and/or voice, without compensation. I understand that this material may be used in various publications, and electronic media such as radio, television, podcasts, websites, social media, and email. I hereby release all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material.
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
I have read and agree to all terms and conditions set forth in the Homesteading and Prepping Summit vendor Application and Rules. I further agree to hold harmless Homesteading and Prepping Summit and its officers, the Town of Elkton, Putnam County, and its commission, their clients, affiliated organization or entities, directors, employees, duly appointed representatives and volunteers of any and all liability, demands, claims, and responsibility of any injury, damages, or loss sustained by exhibitors, guests, or any other participants before, during, or after the Homesteading and Prepping Summit as a result of participating in the Homesteading and Prepping Summit, and/or as a result of displaying my work, equipment, or materials. I understand that the summit management reserves the right to remove anything that does not meet the standard set forth in the application. I understand that there is no refund or rainchecks due to inclement weather. I agree and accept responsibility to pay taxes for any sales made during the event. In consideration of acceptance of my application, I agree to accept all decisions made by Homesteading and Prepping Summit management.